Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"PSYCHOBITCHES" Release on September 23rd

    Well, it's getting close, folks. In less than a week, this album will be made available. I will mention from the get-go that there may be a delay. I don't want to hide this as it's a very real, though minute, possibility.

    This project started at some point in the summer of 2013. It's been a long, fun project and, next week, it's yours. I hope you all enjoy.

    Among the tracks will be a remix by Anton Radke, a good friend of mine who I've partnered with several times. He's also doing a remix of my song "Goodnight", which will be released at some point. On that note, I'm lazily slaving away at the music video for that. Stay with me here, people. I'll get to it at some point.

    Also appearing on the album is an old friend of mine, 06-P. She and I did our first album together back in 2012. That was my debut. We've since parted ways, but she's back to leave a song of hers on the album. I'm very excited for this.

    As for the delay, this is mainly due to time constraints battling with what needs to be done. I was set for a September release, but I might hold off until December. If not, October. At any rate, there is the real chance of a delayed release, so please don't be alarmed if you wake up on Tuesday and there's no album available. I'm still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment