Sunday, July 20, 2014

"Autumn Leaves" Script Complete/Project Being Made into a Ren'Py Interactive Movie/New Electronic Album

  It is with much ado and little time to waste that I proudly announce that the script to "Autumn Leaves" has been completed. I apologize for having been so late on the news.

  This project, along with its prequel counterpart, "Stars Between Our Waters", will be released both on YouTube and as an interactive Ren'Py movie for free download.

  Lastly, if you didn't hear the news yet, I'm doing an electronic/glitch/IDM album soon, "+/- +x-", which will be very fun to do. I'm getting some new software to boost the mechanism for the album. Such tracks include "Lesbian", "A Pale Horse", "Stoner", "Suicidisexual", "Box Full of Orgasms" and "Caffine". I'm really excited to do this album. I hope you all enjoy as I release music in the future.

SoundCloud (soundcloud.com/ccc-p)
Bandcamp (ccc-p.bandcamp.com)
Twitter (twitter.com/TabrisLazuli)
Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KlausLibelle/posts)
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/HatsuneMikufied/videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment