Bennett and I go quite a ways back. We were in the Boy Scouts together. We also lived right down the street from each other and hung out often. He introduced me to the old "417" and we've been friends ever since. A computer genius and software deity, he's worked on a lot of really, really cool stuff since I moved from that place. But he and I kept a good friendship since then. He also somehow has a lady-friend in Thailand. :D
In his absence (well, mine, really), I've written a script, which was later re-written. The original film starts off everything I've ever done since. Want to watch it? Check it out at the bottom right there.
Now, three minutes in, we know that this needed to be re-written. So I did. Now make some noise.
Well, it's been a long time since that movie, and now I get to announce with a bit too much coffee in my bloodstream that the sequel to the new film is now being written! It is with greater enthusiasm yet that I can say that my old friend and I are writing the script together. Fans of my work and his genius will undoubtedly love this new project. I look forward to working with him on this and even greater projects in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment