Friday, October 31, 2014

"PSYCHOBITCHES" Release; "SANeTATION" News

    Well, guys, I started this project back in the summer of 2013 or so. After a lot of writing, re-writing and collaboration, I've finally got something to show for it. "PSYCHOBITCHES" is the result of everyone I've ever known coming together and becoming something that can only be described as "surreal". This album has been a journey and a game for me, a journey to create music from the memories and a game to see how honest I could be with it.

    This project is the first that I've done alone, with "Black, White, and the Red You." being a collaboration with 06-P, who was going to appear on the record but later opted out of doing the demo "The Excuses". My good friend and musical partner Anton Radke (soundcloud.com/antonradke) teamed up and did an awesome remix of "Shoot Myself", which I proudly display on the album today.

    The sister album "SANeTATION" will be released in May 2015. There's already some tracks online. Get ready for next summer.

    I won't go any further here except to thank all the people that have had an impact in the making of this album. I love you all more than any of you know. Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for listening.

Thank you.

https://ccc-p.bandcamp.com/album/psychobitches
https://soundcloud.com/ccc-p/sets/psychobitches-1

No comments:

Post a Comment