Buffalos with Jackets Drink Flavoured Milk
My name is Kazuto Kuzukubi. A year
ago, I was a junior in college in the Tokyo prefecture. The years were good,
and this particular year was coming to an end. I held a job at a convenience
store across the street, and had a girlfriend from high school.
It was a late shift at the store
one night when a car pulled up. This itself wasn’t that outstanding to me, but
I was sleepy and had to force myself the energy to stand and greet…
…The incredibly handsome man on the
other side of the counter.
“Hello!” He started with. I was
already struck silent by his magnificence.
“Could I get a pack of smokes, the
blues, and a calling card?”
I don’t know how I remember he even
said that. All my senses could tell me were that this man had gorgeous, light
skin, golden hair and deep, green eyes. Behind his jacket, he wore only a white
undershirt and jeans. Clearly, he was an American, a certain spice that only
added to my overwhelming attraction to him. He stared at me and spoke in slow
motion, his firm, thin lips moving slowly and with somewhat of a wave to them,
his thick, low voice penetrating my chest and the sides of my face…
“Yes, of course.” It was all I
could muster before I brought it to myself to turn around with the key and
unlock the cabinet for the cigarettes.
“You guys got any sausage snacks
here?” My heart skipped a beat and I dropped the key. I bent over to pick it
up. “Oh, hey, look, there it is! Let me pull this out…”
I have no idea why the hell my
heart was racing so fast. I had a girlfriend! I wasn’t gay. I stood up, and he
was on the other side of the store. My eyes broke contact for a brief moment
and informed me that the blinds to the store were closed. The temptation was
rising faster than my heartbeat could accelerate to. I wasn’t gay. What the
hell, me?
So maybe it was an impulse. It
didn’t make me gay. But the boss had already gone home. I was the only one
there…
…Didn’t Omawa say something about
the cameras being broken for the next few days?
The man grabbed his snack and went
over to the milk section and opened the door. He bent over and grabbed one of
the small ones, one of the flavored ones, from the bottom. I couldn’t take it
anymore.
“Sir, if you’ll permit me, I’d like
nothing more than to—“
He looked at me, startled slightly
by my sudden outburst.
“—recommend a different bottle.
That row expired today. I’m sorry. Here.”
I ran over to the back, in the
fridge and switched out the bottles. There was nothing wrong with the one he
grabbed, of course, and the coolness of the fridge helped calm my racing
heartbeat and sweatiness out of that ever-so-smooth save. I sat down for a
minute to catch my breath. I took one of the bottles from the same row and
opened it up. I’d put extra money in the register later…
“So, much business this late at
night?” he called from the other side of the fridge. Damn, forgot for a minute
that he was there…
“U-Uh, not really, no. Mostly, we
only get a few people per night. Out here is mostly college kids like me, and
we’re usually getting stuff on campus…”
“Oh, really? I thought that was a
college across the street. What courses are you taking?”
“Cooking and construction.”
“Mm, doesn’t really sound similar…”
“I’ve wanted for a while to be
either a chef or a construction worker.”
“What made you take the courses?”
I made my way back around to the
front. “I dunno. I always liked cooking and handling meat, in particular…
Although I’m personally mostly a vegetarian. But I like cooking meat… I also
played with wood as a kid. I had a small knife and I’d carve pieces of wood
from the back yard into shapes and stuff… I dunno. I guess the fun just stuck
with me over the years. Over time, I developed my own tastes and decided that
I’d either cook or work wood…”
“That’s good…” He said, as I
stopped, realizing that I’d said a bit of a lot. I mean, it wasn’t that it was
too personal, it was just a lot. “I graduated two years ago. Right now, I’m
working as a flight assistant on the ground, and I got relocated to Japan.
We’re taking over for TAI. You hear about that, by the way?”
“What, about the scandal with TAI’s
management?”
“Yea. Big old orgy in the main
office. Tried to be all proud about it too, thinking nobody’d spill about it.”
“Weren’t they all men?” I decided
to test my bravery.
“I heard from my guys that that
might have happened.”
“Mm… I wish I was there…”
“What?” He chuckled, which made my
heart come out of my chest.
“I-I mean…” My hand was trembling,
and I was already sweaty again, even though the fridge’s cool air was still on
my skin, which had an odd mixture of goosebumps and sweat on it. “You know,
t-to bust them. Like… To—you know what I mean. Anyhow…”
“Dammit, right. Where’s my blues?”
“Sorry about that; I got distracted…”
I reached back down and got the cigarettes he wanted and came back up with
them. When I stood, he was over by the magazines this time.
“Hey, he looks kinda’ like you!” He
pointed to the man on the cover, a shirtless model walking on the beach. He
looked only a little like me, but only because Japanese people naturally look
alike. His hair was different. The man said as much.
“Here, here… Mind if I…?” He
reached his hands up to me hesitantly, and I felt no problem with this for some
reason, and I found myself smiling with a sick form of glee as he rustled my
hair about and played with it a bit. He looked intently at me as he did this,
and then backed away slowly, and smiled, satisfied, and I couldn’t help but
return the gaze.
“There we go! See? You look just
like him!” He said, pointing back to the man on the magazine. I looked at it
for a bit and then at my reflection in the soda machine across from me,
comparing ourselves. I noticed particularly one difference—I was still wearing
a shirt, and my heart hurt for a moment. The man looked at me, concerned.
“Hey, you okay? Hey, I was just
messing around, man… How about I give you an extra tip for it? Sorry to be so
silly…” He dropped five yen into the tip cup.
“W-What? No, it’s okay. I was just
noticing the difference.” I noticed something more—I was sweating like a pig,
if not noticed by the humidity in the room. Where the hell was the fan…?
Dammit, Omawa, you’re the building manager, you’re supposed to take care of
this place. There’s a few broken bulbs, and the fridges are running out of
coolant like crazy… “What? Sorry, I spaced out… What?”
“It’s all good. Forget it happened…
Damn, man, where’s your fan? It’s hot as hell in here and you’re oiled up like
a pig.” He looked distraught and removed his jacket, revealing his strong,
stallion-like muscles on his arms. His forearms were thick but not big, just
strong. The veins running from his wrists were clear and chiseled, and they
flowed like rivers up into his biceps, which bulged out like great hills in a
canyon. I’d read in history class about the American animal, the “buffalo”. His
muscles reminded me of the gigantic beast for a moment. My mouth opened a
little and my eyes softened, and I found my eyebrows being lifted up by
hummingbirds, along with the edges of my mouth—I snapped out of it before I
could go any further and put his products on the counter, ringing him up.
“A-Anything else, sir?”
“Nope, that’ll be—oh, damn, I
forgot… You guys got any rubbers?”
I was startled by this sudden shift
in the air.
“A-Ah, yes, we do… Over there, by
the personal care products…”
“Mm, thanks.” He went over to where
I’d pointed. “I don’t see ‘em. Show me?”
“Y-Yessir…” I scurried over to him,
finding the condoms and bending over to the selection we had. I wasn’t the stock
guy, so I’d found myself surprised at all the kinds we had. There were blue
condoms, red condoms, hot condoms, ribbed condoms, and even something called an
“inflating condom. What’s that one do?” he asked me. I gasped to myself and
sighed, unable to take much more of this…
“The idea behind this special one
is that the rubber has certain chemicals that, as your body heat increases, the
rubber expands a little, making the fit tighter and the condom slightly larger.
This, in theory, would make the wearer feel even better, causing his body heat
to increase and… You get the idea.” I brushed it off, surprised that I’d
remembered the dirty conversation Jousuki and Tanaka were having over lunch the
other day about it…
“Alright, what about this one? This
purple box…”
This is the author. I would like to
interject briefly and state that the idea of an inflating condom was my own
idea. It is copyrighted under my name as “Balloon Dicks”. All rights reserved.
Now back to your orgasms, you gay swine…
He pointed to the purple box and I
leaned over towards it, and in turn towards him. “This one’s more ribbed. It
gives it—“
“A nice push, huh? I’ve used these.
They’re nice. Feel all nice on the outside.”
Aha.
Wait, outside? Shouldn’t he be
commenting on what it feels like to be in
it?
“I’ll take these. These and the
inflatable ones.” He gave an amused chuckle at the prospect of using the
inflatable ones, which made me smile and blush. I staggered up and rushed back
to the counter, finding my legs shaking. Aggh, the suspense in my legs…
“So, let’s ring that up… Here we
go.” I looked to him as he put his money on the register. I tried again for a
conversation. “What about you? Much happening on your end of the counter this
time of night?”
“Not much. I’ll probably go home,
play with my dog, and watch TV on the couch.”
“You have a dog?”
“Yea. Got an old Husky. He’s a big
boy. Big and strong.”
“I like dogs… I had a Rottweiler as
a kid.”
“I like those.”
“Hmm.”
We made the exchange and he
gathered his belongings. I gave him a bag for it, and he nodded to me as he
headed out the door.
This is the author. Thank you for
reading. I hope you enjoyed it.
Now you may remove your underwear,
if that wasn’t enough to do that.
“Wait!” I shouted to him before he
could get to the door. My eyes were locked on. My face was being pulled to him
by cables. Every inch of me knew what to do.
I would shit in his nose.
This is the author. I’m just
kidding.
I needed…
“What is it?”
…That…
I looked at him. “Stop.”
…Body!!
“I want to fuck you.”
As if by magic, he smiled and
cracked his neck and turned back towards me.
“It’s about time you spoke up, bus
boy!”
I immediately went over to him and
clawed at his chest, digging at his undershirt, trying to get through all that
fabric, that seemingly invincibly hard millimeter of fabric to reach his chest.
I could feel his pectoral muscles and how smooth they were, even under the
undershirt. I ran my hands across them and down to his canyon of abdominals.
Clearly, this man was a gymgoer, and (hi, it’s the author again. I just wanted
to amuse you all with a quick story—autocorrect tried to pass “gymgoer” off as
“ginger”. Have a nice day) his muscles were so defined, so present and hard…
His midsection was like that of a great machine, put together in such a way that
I couldn’t help but be drawn to it.
I ran my hands around his waist,
looking up at him and back to his midsection as I raced my hands unhesitant
across and around him, touching every inch of him before I got to his belt. I
stopped, however much I didn’t want to, and grabbed at the undershirt and
lifted it, not bothering to remove it completely before I could reveal the skin
of his chest and waist and run my tongue across it, heaving heavily across his
huge, hot flesh. His muscles seemed almost unaware yet completely inviting of
my presence, and I felt as though they might open up like doors and pull me in.
He assisted me and removed his
undershirt, smiling intently as I glided my hands up to his upper chest and my
head followed, wanting to taste every ounce of his gleaming sweat coming off of
him.
DAMN, it was hot in that room… The
fucking FAN, OMAWA!! FUCK YOU!!
I ran my hands through his hair,
tossing it about and clenching it as I nibbled on his neck and licked all the
way up to behind his ear, to the muscle of his jugular, wanting to tear into it
and drown in it, to have it open up and eat me…
I felt him as he put his arms on my
sides and worked down to my belt, as he too bit down gently on my neck, and
even onto my back a little, as he removed my belt and threw it onto the floor
casually, so coolly and heedlessly, I was stunned even then. This man was full
of surprises. He gently worked my pants off of me and brought them down to my
ankles, saving the pleasure of removing them completely for later.
This is the author again. I just
want to tell you all that I remain completely heterosexual. Want to know my
secret to writing shit like this? Listen to more breakcore, ya’ fuckers.ww
He put his big, firm hands on my
groin and felt my erection. I could feel my testicles having hardened like
steel, my penis ever-pulsing, waiting for him. He must have noticed it too,
because he stroked it after running his fingers across it so slightly that I
felt like my groin was going to explode out of anticipation. He then left it
and ran his hands across my buttocks. He patted them and caressed them, and
inserted his hands into my underwear, giving me a good pull and squeeze as he
bent down and liked my own chest. A part of me was almost angry then—I wasn’t
done licking him. I wanted nothing more than to taste all of him right then and
there, to spend an infinite moment doing only that, but he was taking this to a
new, unforeseen level.
Between my buttocks, he placed his
hand and slid his fingers enticingly into a mouthwatering kind of provocation.
He then took this moment to pull from behind on my boxers. The front end got
caught on my erection, and my own underwear gave me such a pleasure that I was
personally surprised that he’d even pulled that off! (No pun intended.)
This is the author. Hi, guys. Pun
intended. Double-pun also intended. That third one you might not see, and
wasn’t intended anyhow. Oh, but there’s the fourth... Anyways.
He made me want to die right there
when he took his dry fingertip and ran it across the bottom of my penis
lightly, going down between my testicles, and down beneath, to my anus, where
he played around the rim. With his other hand, he separated my legs and licked
the head of my cock slightly, and then went down onto the entire head. I lost
my breath a few times, but I wasn’t about to show it. Not here, not now.
He hummed as he sucked the amount
of pre-cum already flowing from me as though from a bottle. He pursed his thin,
firm lips and then licked my length, going all the way down to the base and
licking the stump at the bottom. I was ready to pass out from the pleasure. So
hot.
With his other hand, he pried my
anus open with some strange means of persuasion and urbane simplicity and slid
one of his large, thick fingers inside. Although the anus doesn’t produce its
own lubricant, the sweat dripping off of my body was enough for it, even with
the size of his finger.
He grabbed my penis gently and ran
his hand across my length with generous care at the head, where the pleasure
had built up the most, clenching a little harder right before he reached it and
shifting the angle of the thrust just as he went back down on it.
I was overwhelmed with pleasure.
Every inch of me was trembling, sweating, begging for more. My vision blurred
immensely. My head felt light and unattached to gravity. I was floating around,
the only things I could feel being the burning pleasure in my anus, the sugar
in my penis and my feet on the floor. I looked up and saw the ceiling run away
really far. And then everything went black.
Hi, guys! Me again. Because fuck
homosexuality and fuck yes to fun.
…When I woke up, it was to two cold
things—the cold store floor against the side of my face and a cool liquid being
poured into my anus. I could barely move, and I didn’t want to. This felt
strange, bad, even a little, but good at the same time. I just breathed and let
it happen. I looked across from me at one of the soda machines and the glass
door. In the reflection, I saw the man, penis bare, pouring the milk into my
anus.
A part of me found the fact of the
matter strange, and the other part of me perfectly okay with this scenario. All
of me found both these facts odd.
I also could make out that his
penis seemed unusually large for someone his size… I hadn’t gotten a look before,
but I felt like something was odd here…
“Hehe…” He laughed gleefully, and I
was okay with this. I’m not sure, but I think he knew by then that I was awake,
and I let him go ahead.
When his penis touched my anus, it
became clear to me that he was wearing a condom.
Several condoms, it felt like.
He slid right in, without any
resistance whatsoever. I heaved as he thrusted into me, pounding me and rocking
me… He’d layered the condoms, the inflating ones and the ribbed ones… So
thick…!!
He did this until the reader
orgasmed.
Sorry, guys, I couldn’t stand to
write any more. Hope you all enjoyed this. And while I still find this
repulsive to handle, I will confess
that this was somewhat fun to write. First sexual story I’ve ever written, and
I hope you guys all had fun reading this with me. (bows, gesturing with hands)
Much love, keep an open heart, and stay (sic). Peace from the next Buddha.ww
Keep sex sacred, guys.
--K.
Libelle
No comments:
Post a Comment